- You call us when an incident occurs.
- Technician visits site at the earliest.
- Diagnoses issue and provides resolution.
- Replaces parts or device as per need.
- Responds to calls for operations and support.
- Provide monitoring services round the clock.
- Meet Service Level Agreements agreed upon.
- Contracts renewed annually.
- Document procedures for various user tasks.
- Document network systems.
- Create step-wise guides for technicians.
- Maintain incident knowledgebase for reference.
Routine Operations Support
- Support Routine IT operations
- New User Setup, deal with password issues.
- Directory Services management.
- Ongoing management of firewall rules.
- Guide users on phone to resolve issues.
- Setup new user devices
- Rollout new software
- Procedural documentation for various tasks
- On-site and phone support
- Diagnose software and hardware faults
- Replace parts as needed
- Available on call 24/7
- Respond on-site within agreed upon time limits
- On-site and remote services
- Monitor and maintain networks and computers
- Combine with Operations and Techical support.
- On-site and remote monitoring
- Troubleshoot nagging networking issues.
- Report problem and potential fixes.
- Design and deploy agreed-upon solutions.