- Talk to you to understand your needs.
- Observe users to understand usecases better.
- Ongoing collaboration while finalizing.
- Finalize mutually agreed upon requirements.
Design, Test & Verify
- Consider different approaches to solve needs.
- Create usecases to test design.
- Test, verify, and make changes if needed.
- Finalize design for deployment in production.
- Order products and services for deployment.
- Configure and stage before deployment.
- Schedule deployment with minimal downtime.
- Rollback plan for unforeseen emergencies.
Network Systems Build
- Routing and Switching Systems
- Next Generation Firewalls
- Wide-Area Networking
- VPN Devices and Zero-Trust systems
- Enterprise WiFi systems
- Outdoor wireless systems
Compute Systems Build
- Physical Server Computers
- Storage Area Networks (SAN) & Network Attached Storage (NAS)
- HyperConverged Infrastructure
- Virtualization Server Platforms, Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI)
- User devices -- Desktops, Notebooks, Zero & thin client devices
- Data Centers and Disaster Recovery
Security Systems Build
- Application Layer Firewalls & Layer 2 Firewalls
- Web Application Firewalls (WAF)
- Malware scanners for email and network traffic
- Threat Intelligence — Zero day threats
- Advanced Perisistent Threat Management
- Endpoint detection and response (EDR) systems
Management Systems Build
- Network Operations Center
- Security Operations Center
- SD-WAN Orchestrators
- Centralized Patch management
- Centralized management of User devices